Photo 1 of 10Next
English George III Mahogany Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase, Circa 1790 1 (charming Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase #1)
The image about Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase have 10 pictures including English George III Mahogany Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase, Circa 1790 1, Harp Gallery, American Antique Victorian Break Front Secretary Bookcase Desk, Victorian Steamboat Gothic 1850's Antique Secretary Desk & Bookcase ., Oak 1895 Antique Cylinder Roll Top Secretary Desk & Bookcase ., Italian Renaissance Revival Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase, 19th Century At 1stdibs, Antique-secretary-desk-with-hutch, Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase Antique Writing Desk, Victorian Renaissance Antique Walnut Cylinder Roll Top Secretary Desk & Bookcase ., Antique Secretary Desk Bookcase Very Fine 1870-1900 Roll Top Desk - For Sale. Following are the pictures:
American Antique Victorian Break Front Secretary Bookcase Desk
Victorian Steamboat Gothic 1850's Antique Secretary Desk & Bookcase .
Oak 1895 Antique Cylinder Roll Top Secretary Desk & Bookcase .
Italian Renaissance Revival Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase, 19th Century At 1stdibs
Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase Antique Writing Desk
Victorian Renaissance Antique Walnut Cylinder Roll Top Secretary Desk & Bookcase .
Antique Secretary Desk Bookcase Very Fine 1870-1900 Roll Top Desk - For Sale
Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase was uploaded on May 9, 2017 at 2:31 pm. This image is posted on the Desk category. Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase is tagged with Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase, Antique, Secretary, Desk, With, Bookcase..
HPL is not proposed for wall-coverings and a stand. HPL character is not water easy and resistant to peel off the installment at the edges are not tidy. Select a material that is simple to clean as materials that are glass and ceramic. If using tile- parts that are shaped, find the tile pieces are not too small. Portions that are too small cause the grout that is a growing number of. Note also that the range grout installation is not too extensive.
Many pores let bacteria or mark hard to completely clean and live in. Solid-surface substance excellent. However pebble and marble may be employed throughout the treatment completed sporadically. Wall and stand is with food that will enter our anatomies in-direct contact. Use covering supplies that do not contain substances that are bad for your body.
Using high intensity which makes the likelihood of damaged substance be and to collide bigger. Choose a product that might be enhanced including solid-surface and marble. If pockets or breaks don't must change totally, due to the part that was broken might be fixed. As opposed to the stainless material and mirrors. If the content is destroyed in many aspect only, have to be improved overall.
Connotation of Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase
(an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
(sek′ri ter′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tar•ies.
- a person, usually an official, who is in charge of the records, correspondence, minutes of meetings, and related affairs of an organization, company, association, etc.: the secretary of the Linguistic Society of America.
- a person employed to handle correspondence and do routine work in a business office, usually involving taking dictation, typing, filing, and the like.
- See private secretary.
- (often cap.) an officer of state charged with the superintendence and management of a particular department of government, as a member of the president's cabinet in the U.S.: Secretary of the Treasury.
- Also called diplomatic secretary. a diplomatic official of an embassy or legation who ranks below a counselor and is usually assigned as first secretary, second secretary, or third secretary.
- a piece of furniture for use as a writing desk.
- Also called sec′retary book′case. a desk with bookshelves on top of it.
(desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
(with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
(bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase Pictures Collection
Similar Photos of Antique Secretary Desk With Bookcase