Photo 1 of 10Next
1PC SG2.6 Series Precision Automatic Screw Feeder,high Quality Automatic Screw Dispenser, (wonderful Automatic Screw Feeder #1)
The blog post about Automatic Screw Feeder have 10 photos , they are 1PC SG2.6 Series Precision Automatic Screw Feeder,high Quality Automatic Screw Dispenser,, Taiwan FUMA Rotary Screw Machine NSRI-20 26 30 Automatic Screw Feeder Equipped With Signal Output Rotary Screw Feeder Rotary Screw Machine Automatic Screw ., Kilews Screw Feeder Kfr-1050 Automatic Screw Machine - Buy Screw Feeder, Screw Machine Screwdriver Product On Alibaba.com, SG2.0/2.3/2.6/3.0 Series Precision Automatic Screw Feeder,high Quality Automatic Screw Dispenser,Screw ConveyorBlack Color Precision Automatic Screw Feeder ., Automatic ., Automatic Screw Feeder, Automatic Screw Feeder For Screwdriver - Buy Screw Feeder Product On Alibaba.com, Automatic Screw Feeder System SF30ANT, 1PC Digital Automatic Screw Feeder Screw Feeding 1.0-5.0mm Adjustable Screw Supply Machine/, Proimages/2013ES-27.jpg. Here are the images:
Taiwan FUMA Rotary Screw Machine NSRI-20 26 30 Automatic Screw Feeder Equipped With Signal Output Rotary Screw Feeder Rotary Screw Machine Automatic Screw .
Kilews Screw Feeder Kfr-1050 Automatic Screw Machine - Buy Screw Feeder, Screw Machine Screwdriver Product On Alibaba.com
SG2.0/2.3/2.6/3.0 Series Precision Automatic Screw Feeder,high Quality Automatic Screw Dispenser,Screw ConveyorBlack Color Precision Automatic Screw Feeder .
Automatic Screw Feeder
Automatic Screw Feeder For Screwdriver - Buy Screw Feeder Product On Alibaba.com
Automatic Screw Feeder System SF30ANT
1PC Digital Automatic Screw Feeder Screw Feeding 1.0-5.0mm Adjustable Screw Supply Machine/
The image about Automatic Screw Feeder was uploaded on April 9, 2017 at 3:53 am. It is posted in the Feeder category. Automatic Screw Feeder is tagged with Automatic Screw Feeder, Automatic, Screw, Feeder..
This design's use applies should you curently have children that are produced old. You must avoid using these colors, in case your kids are preschoolers. Why? Yes obviously, in order to avoid since not him preschoolers in having fun with your favorite furniture, the impression of dirty that triggered.
Many more hues that you can use to not offer selected consequences about your home furniture's use layout. You can pick green or brown leaves in case you pick Automatic Screw Feeder that triggered the mystical, for natural coloring. For a stylish and graceful perception can be symbolized by delivering along with black.
Particularly when you have pets for example cats or dogs, should prevent the utilization of furniture and components is bright. You'll be irritated with additional treatment. The shade that is white is usually swiftly noticeable dust or if stains. So you will be satisfied run-down and easily obsolete, consequently no-more sophisticated furniture.
Meaning of Automatic Screw Feeder
(ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
(skro̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a metal fastener having a tapered shank with a helical thread, and topped with a slotted head, driven into wood or the like by rotating, esp. by means of a screwdriver.
- a threaded cylindrical pin or rod with a head at one end, engaging a threaded hole and used either as a fastener or as a simple machine for applying power, as in a clamp, jack, etc. Cf. bolt 1 (def. 3).
- [Brit.]a tapped or threaded hole.
- something having a spiral form.
- See screw propeller.
- Usually, screws. physical or mental coercion: The terrified debtor soon felt the gangster's screws.
- a single turn of a screw.
- a twist, turn, or twisting movement.
- [Chiefly Brit.]
- a little salt, sugar, tobacco, etc., carried in a twist of paper.
- [Slang.]a mean, old, or worn-out horse;
a horse from which one can obtain no further service.
- [Slang.]a friend or employer from whom one can obtain no more money.
- [Slang.]a miser.
- [Brit. Informal.]salary;
- [Slang.]a prison guard.
- an act of coitus.
- a person viewed as a sexual partner.
- have a screw loose, [Slang.]to be eccentric or neurotic;
have crazy ideas: You must have a screw loose to keep so many cats.
- put the screws on, to compel by exerting pressure on;
use coercion on;
force: They kept putting the screws on him for more money.
- to fasten, tighten, force, press, stretch tight, etc., by or as if by means of a screw or device operated by a screw or helical threads.
- to operate or adjust by a screw, as a press.
- to attach with a screw or screws: to screw a bracket to a wall.
- to insert, fasten, undo, or work (a screw, bolt, nut, bottle top with a helical thread, etc.) by turning.
- to contort as by twisting;
distort: Father screwed his face into a grimace of disgust.
- to cause to become sufficiently strong or intense (usually fol. by up): I screwed up my courage to ask for a raise.
- to coerce or threaten.
- to extract or extort.
- to force (a seller) to lower a price (often fol. by down).
- [Slang.]to cheat or take advantage of (someone).
- [Slang](vulgar). to have coitus with.
- to turn as or like a screw.
- to be adapted for being connected, taken apart, opened, or closed by means of a screw or screws or parts with helical threads (usually fol. by on, together, or off ): This top screws on easily.
- to turn or move with a twisting or rotating motion.
- to practice extortion.
- [Slang](vulgar). to have coitus.
- screw around, [Slang.]
- to waste time in foolish or frivolous activity: If you'd stop screwing around we could get this job done.
- [Vulgar.]to engage in promiscuous sex.
- screw off, [Slang.]
- to do nothing;
- to leave;
- screw up, [Slang.]
- to ruin through bungling or stupidity: Somehow the engineers screwed up the entire construction project.
- to make a botch of something;
- to make confused, anxious, or neurotic.
(fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Automatic Screw Feeder Pictures Gallery
Relevant Photos of Automatic Screw Feeder