Photo 1 of 6Next
IRON ENGLISH VICTORIAN STYLE BATHROOM BEDROOM RIM DOOR LOCK LATCH BOX- ANTIQUE IRON LARGE LATCH (beautiful Bathroom Rim Lock #1)
Bathroom Rim Lock have 6 photos including IRON ENGLISH VICTORIAN STYLE BATHROOM BEDROOM RIM DOOR LOCK LATCH BOX- ANTIQUE IRON LARGE LATCH, Broughtons Of Leicester Ltd, Architectural Decor, Broughton Olde Rim Latch Black Broughtons Of Leicester Ltd, Traditional Rim Locks, CAST IRON VINTAGE OLD STYLE BATHROOM BEDROOM RIM DOOR LOCK LATCH KNOB SET- BLACK ANTIQUE. Below are the images:
Broughtons Of Leicester Ltd
Broughton Olde Rim Latch Black Broughtons Of Leicester Ltd
Traditional Rim Locks
CAST IRON VINTAGE OLD STYLE BATHROOM BEDROOM RIM DOOR LOCK LATCH KNOB SET- BLACK ANTIQUE
The post of Bathroom Rim Lock was posted on November 15, 2017 at 3:33 pm. This article is published in the Bathroom category. Bathroom Rim Lock is tagged with Bathroom Rim Lock, Bathroom, Rim, Lock..
Bathroom Rim Lock cannot be denied when the wooden ground has become increasingly popular, also has changed into a craze within the field of interiordesign. Kind and various kinds are progressively mushrooming in the market. This calls for you to selectively pick what sort of wood surfaces are of top quality. But unfortunately the majority of you're still in picking a natural wood floor using the imitation, confused.
Apparent from your following inquiries that usually happen from people regarding the wooden flooring. In the past article we can uncover before determining to choose a wooden floor for the family and wooden floors healthy, should be thought about beforehand unknown location using floor.
Because a great number of timber floor goods on the market aren't all wood floor goods are unique wooden surfaces. Below we identify three kinds of timber floor products witnessed from your substance being a thought in the choice. Listed here are on selecting a pure timber floors: Bathroom Rim Lock such as for example sheets of panel of the specific size, three tips.
Interpretation of Bathroom Rim Lock
(bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
n., v., rimmed, rim•ming.
- the outer edge, border, margin, or brink of something, esp. of a circular object.
- any edge, margin, or frame added to or around a central object or area.
- the outer circle of a wheel, attached to the hub by spokes.
- a circular strip of metal forming the connection between an automobile wheel and tire, either permanently attached to or removable from the wheel.
- a drive wheel or flywheel, as on a spinning mule.
- [Basketball.]the metal ring from which the net is suspended to form the basket.
- the outer edge of a usuallyU-shaped copy desk, occupied by the copyreaders. Cf. slot (def. 5).
- (in an ingot) an outer layer of metal having a composition different from that of the center.
- to furnish with a rim, border, or margin.
- (of a golf ball or putt) to roll around the edge of (a hole) but not go in.
- [Basketball.](of a basketball) to roll around (the rim of the basket) and not go in.
- to coat or encrust the rim of (a glass): Rim each cocktail glass with salt.
(lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Bathroom Rim Lock Photos Album
More Pictures on Bathroom Rim Lock