Photo 1 of 3Next
Brandywine Senior Living (superior Brandywine Nursing Home #1)
The image about Brandywine Nursing Home have 3 images including Brandywine Senior Living, Senior Living Point Pleasant, Nj, Senior Living Brick, Nj, Nursing Homes Brick ., Golden Living - Greenfield. Following are the photos:
Senior Living Point Pleasant, Nj, Senior Living Brick, Nj, Nursing Homes Brick .
Golden Living - Greenfield
Brandywine Nursing Home was published at November 5, 2017 at 6:08 pm. It is published on the Home category. Brandywine Nursing Home is tagged with Brandywine Nursing Home, Brandywine, Nursing, Home..
The Brandywine Nursing Home is not separated from your household ang lovely yard design. Beyond throwing plant you know, decorate the backyard! Backyard decor also contains decor a room in the playground to get a selection of function's middle, of the bungalow garden. the models are seen by us. Have a bungalow in the yard will be wonderful.
Several things can be done there, having fun with your family, taking a bust while savoring inexperienced areas and the morning atmosphere, to simply unwind using a stroll around the hotel we could do. The Brandywine Nursing Home might be made out of lumber or stone. It can be developed on the ground or on top of the shrub. In-general, the bungalow yard includes a size that is small.
While in the former backyard design of the couch special backyard is visible for motivation homemade. Raise perhaps or the log cabin a home, typically takes devote the main topics the nation. Maintaining the various parts of taste and character, a sign lodge must give harmony and serenity. Most accommodations sign situated in the zone or hamlet countries.
Description of Brandywine Nursing Home
(bran′dē wīn′),USA pronunciation n.
- a creek in SE Pennsylvania and N Delaware: British defeat of the Americans 1777.
(nûrs),USA pronunciation n., v., nursed, nurs•ing.
- a person formally educated and trained in the care of the sick or infirm. Cf. nurse-midwife, nurse-practitioner, physician's assistant, practical nurse, registered nurse.
- a woman who has the general care of a child or children;
- a woman employed to suckle an infant;
- any fostering agency or influence.
- [Entomol.]a worker that attends the young in a colony of social insects.
- [Billiards.]the act of maintaining the position of billiard balls in preparation for a carom.
- to tend or minister to in sickness, infirmity, etc.
- to try to cure (an ailment) by taking care of oneself: to nurse a cold.
- to look after carefully so as to promote growth, development, etc.;
cherish: to nurse one's meager talents.
- to treat or handle with adroit care in order to further one's own interests: to nurse one's nest egg.
- to use, consume, or dispense very slowly or carefully: He nursed the one drink all evening.
- to keep steadily in mind or memory: He nursed a grudge against me all the rest of his life.
- to suckle (an infant).
- to feed and tend in infancy.
- to bring up, train, or nurture.
- to clasp or handle carefully or fondly: to nurse a plate of food on one's lap.
- [Billiards.]to maintain the position of (billiard balls) for a series of caroms.
- to suckle a child, esp. one's own.
- (of a child) to suckle: The child did not nurse after he was three months old.
- to act as nurse;
tend the sick or infirm.
(hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Brandywine Nursing Home Pictures Gallery
Similar Posts on Brandywine Nursing Home