Photo 1 of 2Next
Cabinet Pulls Brushed Nickelcabinet Pulls Brushed Nickel (lovely Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel Pictures #1)
This blog post about Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel have 2 photos including Cabinet Pulls Brushed Nickelcabinet Pulls Brushed Nickel, Charming Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel Awesome Design #2 Stylish-brushed-nickel-cabinet-knobs. Here are the pictures:
Charming Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel Awesome Design #2 Stylish-brushed-nickel-cabinet-knobs
This post about Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel was uploaded at February 23, 2018 at 8:31 pm. It is published at the Cabinet category. Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel is labelled with Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel, Cabinet, Handles, Brushed, Nickel..
Your house often has its personality. Furthermore using the bungalow are observed in the united kingdom. Do not wish to change the framework of the building is a lot of, Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel patterns and standard cottage compete.
The cottage was built in the 18th-century and is currently at night stage of redevelopment. Rather than trying to mimic the cottage's type, Alex Saint chose to develop an additional home layout that sustain the type of this house and will reduce the entire lodge's architectural change.
Never asked beautiful, a result! To be able to maintain the figure of the building, Kitchen's custom Alex Saint Architecture introducing a home design independent of the key building. The end result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a cottage, great britain is the building in question.
Explanation of Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel
(kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
(han′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a part of a thing made specifically to be grasped or held by the hand.
- that which may be held, seized, grasped, or taken advantage of in effecting a purpose: The clue was a handle for solving the mystery.
- a person's name, esp. the given name.
- a person's alias, nickname, or code name.
- a name or term by which something is known, described, or explained.
- the total amount wagered on an event, series of events, or for an entire season or seasons, as at a gambling casino or in horse racing: The track handle for the day was over a million dollars.
- the total amount of money taken in by a business concern on one transaction, sale, event, or series of transactions, or during a specific period, esp. by a theater, nightclub, sports arena, resort hotel, or the like.
- hand (def. 27).
- a way of getting ahead or gaining an advantage: The manufacturer regards the new appliance as its handle on the Christmas market.
- fly off the handle, to become very agitated or angry, esp. without warning or adequate reason: I can't imagine why he flew off the handle like that.
- get or have a handle on, to acquire an understanding or knowledge of: Can you get a handle on what your new boss expects?
- to touch, pick up, carry, or feel with the hand or hands;
use the hands on;
take hold of.
- to manage, deal with, or be responsible for: My wife handles the household accounts. This computer handles all our billing.
- to use or employ, esp. in a particular manner;
manipulate: to handle color expertly in painting.
- to manage, direct, train, or control: to handle troops.
- to deal with (a subject, theme, argument, etc.): The poem handled the problem of instinct versus intellect.
- to deal with or treat in a particular way: to handle a person with tact.
- to deal or trade in: to handle dry goods.
- to behave or perform in a particular way when handled, directed, managed, etc.: The troops handled well. The jet was handling poorly.
(brusht),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a nap raised or a surface produced by a brushing process: brushed cotton.
(nik′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adj.
- a hard, silvery-white, ductile and malleable metallic element, allied to iron and cobalt, not readily oxidized: used chiefly in alloys, in electroplating, and as a catalyst in organic synthesis. Symbol: Ni;
at. wt.: 58.71;
at. no.: 28;
sp. gr.: 8.9 at 20°C.
- a cupronickel coin of the U.S., the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- a nickel coin of Canada, the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- to cover or coat with nickel;
- costing or worth five dollars: a nickel bag of heroin.
2 photos of Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel
Random Galleries on Cabinet Handles Brushed Nickel