Photo 1 of 3Next
Taking Off Acrylic Nails At Home - How You Can Do It At Home. Pictures Designs: Taking Off Acrylic Nails At Home For You |The Nail For You (wonderful How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home Design Ideas #1)
How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home have 3 attachments it's including Taking Off Acrylic Nails At Home - How You Can Do It At Home. Pictures Designs: Taking Off Acrylic Nails At Home For You |The Nail For You, Remove Acrylic Nails, Beautiful How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home Idea #4 How To Take Off Acrylic Nails. Here are the pictures:
Remove Acrylic Nails
Beautiful How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home Idea #4 How To Take Off Acrylic Nails
How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home was posted at June 26, 2018 at 10:58 am. It is posted on the Home category. How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home is labelled with How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home, How, To, Take, Fake, Nails, Off, At, Home..
Besides How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home mattress cushions will also be a great product to enhance your property. Listed below are on picking a bed cushions that are correct, a couple of tips. Seek for creativity. Look around the area you're to look for decoration items' kind accordingly. Select a shade design that satisfies your dwelling's design, whether it's produced from the rug, interior, plus a sofa's design. You also can, modify it model in furniture in the place.
Mixture and match. You must have the bravery to show hues that mix more different showing the design more unique design things. Try match and to mix on each pillowcase to provide an even more crowded but nonetheless in equilibrium, like, with a choice of vivid colour combinations, colour basic or pastel shades on the unique shade.
You'll be able to exhibit pillow family area that's not merely lovely, but also comfy to utilize using the collection of the How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home watched a number of considerations. Ensure you finish the living room with a pillow other quality design items including decorative lamps, artwork, to carpets that may optimize the beauty of the space that is complete is a spot berakitivitas you and your entire family.
Discover more ideas that are good. Great ideas you will get having a pillowcase modify the appearance you intend to select with all the total design of the room. If you like to show standard designs, pick the sort of attractive pillowcases, have a lot of color mixtures, and ornaments. For a more contemporary layout, select a design that is easier using a selection of natural or brilliant shades.
Connotation of How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home
(hou),USA pronunciation adv.
- in what way or manner;
by what means?: How did the accident happen?
- to what extent, degree, etc.?: How damaged is the car?
- in what state or condition?: How are you?
- for what reason;
why?: How can you talk such nonsense?
- to what effect;
with what meaning?: How is one to interpret his action?
- what?: How do you mean? If they don't have vanilla, how about chocolate?
- (used as an intensifier): How seldom I go there!
- by what title or name?: How does one address the president?
- at what price: How are the new cars going, cheaper than last year's models?
- by what amount or in what measure or quantity?: How do you sell these tomatoes?
- in what form or shape?: How does the demon appear in the first act of the opera? How does the medication come?
- and how! [Informal.]certainly! you bet!: Am I happy? And how!
- Here's how, [Informal.](used as a toast).
- how come? [Informal.]how is it that? why?: How come you never visit us anymore?
- how so? how does it happen to be so? why?: You haven't any desire to go? How so?
- the manner or way in which: He couldn't figure out how to solve the problem.
- about the manner, condition, or way in which: I don't care how you leave your desk when you go. Be careful how you act.
- in whatever manner or way;
however: You can travel how you please.
- that: He told us how he was honest and could be trusted.
- a question concerning the way or manner in which something is done, achieved, etc.: a child's unending whys and hows.
- a way or manner of doing something: to consider all the hows and wherefores.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter H.
(to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
(tāk),USA pronunciation v., took, tak•en, tak•ing, n.
- to get into one's hold or possession by voluntary action: to take a cigarette out of a box; to take a pen and begin to write.
- to hold, grasp, or grip: to take a book in one's hand; to take a child by the hand.
- to get into one's hands, possession, control, etc., by force or artifice: to take a bone from a snarling dog.
- to seize or capture: to take an enemy town; to take a prisoner.
- to catch or get (fish, game, etc.), esp. by killing: to take a dozen trout on a good afternoon.
- to pick from a number;
select: Take whichever you wish.
- to receive and accept willingly (something given or offered): to take a compliment with a smile; to take a bribe.
- to receive or be the recipient of (something bestowed, administered, etc.): to take first prize.
- to accept and act upon or comply with: to take advice; to take a dare.
- to receive or accept (a person) into some relation: to take someone in marriage; to take new members once a year.
- to receive, react, or respond to in a specified manner: Although she kept calm, she took his death hard.
- to receive as a payment or charge: He refused to take any money for the use of his car.
- to gain for use by payment, lease, etc.: to take a box at the opera; to take a beach house for a month.
- to secure regularly or periodically by payment: to take a magazine.
- to get or obtain from a source;
derive: The book takes its title from Dante.
- to extract or quote: He took whole passages straight from Dickens.
- to obtain or exact as compensation for some wrong: to take revenge.
- to receive into the body or system, as by swallowing or inhaling: to take a pill; to take a breath of fresh air.
- to have for one's benefit or use: to take a meal; to take a nap; to take a bath.
- to use as a flavoring agent in a food or beverage: to take sugar in one's coffee.
- to be subjected to;
undergo: to take a heat treatment.
- to endure or submit to with equanimity or without an appreciable weakening of one's resistance: to take a joke; unable to take punishment.
- to enter into the enjoyment of (recreation, a holiday, etc.): to take a vacation.
- to carry off without permission: to take something that belongs to another.
- to remove: to take the pins out of one's hair.
- to remove by death: The flood took many families.
- to end (a life): She took her own life.
- to subtract or deduct: If you take 2 from 5, that leaves 3.
- to carry with one: Take your lunch with you. Are you taking an umbrella?
- to convey in a means of transportation: We took them for a ride in the country.
- (of a vehicle) to convey or transport: Will this bus take me across town?
- (of a road, path, etc.) to serve as a means of conducting to or through some place or region: Fifth Avenue took us through the center of town. These stairs will take you up to the attic.
- to bring about a change in the state or condition of: Her ambition and perseverance took her quickly to the top of her field.
- to conduct or escort: to take someone out for dinner.
- to set about or succeed in getting over, through, or around (some obstacle);
negotiate: The horse took the hedge easily. He took the corner at top speed.
- to come upon suddenly;
catch: to take someone by surprise.
- to get or contract;
catch: He took cold over the weekend. I took a chill.
- to attack or affect, as with a disease: suddenly taken with a fit of coughing.
- to be capable of attaining as a result of some action or treatment: Most leathers take a high polish.
- to absorb or become impregnated with;
be susceptible to: Waxed paper will not take ink. This cloth takes dye.
- to attract and hold: The red sweater took his eye. The urgent voice took her attention.
- to captivate or charm: The kitten took my fancy.
- to require: It takes courage to do that. The climb took all our strength.
- to employ for some specified or implied purpose: to take measures to curb drugs.
- to use as a means of transportation: to take a bus to the ferry.
- to get on or board (a means of transportation) at a given time or in a given place: She takes the train at Scarsdale.
- to proceed to occupy: to take a seat.
- to occupy;
fill (time, space, etc.): His hobby takes most of his spare time. The machine takes a lot of room.
- to use up;
consume: This car takes a great deal of oil. He took ten minutes to solve the problem.
- to avail oneself of: He took the opportunity to leave. She took the time to finish it properly.
- to do, perform, execute, etc.: to take a walk.
- to go into or enter: Take the next road to the left.
- to adopt and enter upon (a way, course, etc.): to take the path of least resistance.
- to act or perform: to take the part of the hero.
- to make (a reproduction, picture, or photograph): to take home movies of the children.
- to make a picture, esp. a photograph, of: The photographer took us sitting down.
- to write down: to take a letter in shorthand; to take notes at a lecture.
- to apply oneself to;
study: to take ballet; She took four courses in her freshman year.
- to deal with;
treat: to take things in their proper order.
- to proceed to handle in some manner: to take a matter under consideration.
- to assume or undertake (a function, duty, job, etc.): The mayor took office last month.
- to assume or adopt (a symbol, badge, or the like) as a token of office: to take the veil; to take the throne.
- to assume the obligation of;
be bound by: to take an oath.
- to assume or adopt as one's own: to take someone's part in an argument; He took the side of the speaker.
- to assume or appropriate as if by right: to take credit for someone else's work.
- to accept the burden of: She took the blame for his failure.
- to determine by inquiry, examination, measurement, scientific observation, etc.: to take someone's pulse; to take a census.
- to make or carry out for purposes of yielding such a determination: to take someone's measurements; to take a seismographic reading.
- to begin to have;
experience (a certain feeling or state of mind): to take pride in one's appearance.
- to form and hold in the mind: to take a gloomy view.
- to grasp or apprehend mentally;
comprehend: Do you take my meaning, sir?
- to understand in a specified way: You shouldn't take the remark as an insult.
- to grasp the meaning of (a person): if we take him correctly.
- to accept the statements of: to take him at his word.
- to assume as a fact: I take it that you will be there.
- to regard or consider: They were taken to be wealthy.
- to capture or win (a piece, trick, etc.) in a game.
- to cheat, swindle, or victimize: They really take people in that shop. The museum got taken on that painting.
- to win or obtain money from: He took me for $10 in the poker game.
- (of a man) to have sexual intercourse with.
- to be used with (a certain form, accent, case, mood, etc.): a verb that always takes an object.
- to acquire property, as on the happening of an event: They take a fortune under the will.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to allow (a pitch) to go by without swinging at it: He took a third strike.
- to catch or engage, as a mechanical device: She turned the key and heard a click as the catch took.
- to strike root or begin to grow, as a plant.
- to adhere, as ink, dye, or color.
- (of a person or thing) to win favor or acceptance: a new TV show that took with the public.
- to have the intended result or effect, as a medicine, inoculation, etc.: The vaccination took.
- to enter into possession, as of an estate.
- to detract (usually fol. by from).
- to apply or devote oneself: He took to his studies.
- to make one's way;
go: to take across the meadow.
- to fall or become: She took sick and had to go home.
- to admit of being photographed in a particular manner: a model who takes exceptionally well.
- to admit of being moved or separated: This crib takes apart for easy storage.
- take after:
- to resemble (another person, as a parent) physically, temperamentally, etc.: The baby took after his mother.
- Also, take off after, take out after. to follow;
chase: The detective took after the burglars.
- take back:
- to regain possession of: to take back one's lawn mower.
- to return, as for exchange: It was defective, so I took it back to the store.
- to allow to return;
resume a relationship with: She said she would never take him back again.
- to cause to remember: It takes one back to the old days.
- to retract: to take back a statement.
- take down:
- to move from a higher to a lower level or place.
- to pull apart or take apart;
- to write down;
- to diminish the pride or arrogance of;
humble: to take someone down a notch or two.
- take for:
- to assume to be: I took it for the truth.
- to assume falsely to be;
mistake for: to be taken for a foreigner.
- take for granted. See grant (def. 6).
- take in:
- to permit to enter;
- to alter (an article of clothing) so as to make smaller.
- to provide lodging for.
- to include;
- to grasp the meaning of;
- to deceive;
- to observe;
- to visit or attend: to take in a show.
- to furl (a sail).
- to receive as proceeds, as from business activity.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to subscribe to: to take in a magazine.
- take it:
- to accept or believe something;
aquiesce: I'll take it on your say-so.
- to be able to resist or endure hardship, abuse, etc.
- to understand: I take it that you're not interested.
- take it out in, to accept as payment for services or as an equivalent of monetary compensation: He takes it out in goods instead of cash.
- take it out of:
- to exhaust;
enervate: Every year the winter takes it out of me.
- to exact payment from;
penalize: They took it out of your pay.
- take it out on, to cause (someone else) to suffer for one's own misfortune or dissatisfaction: Just because you're angry with him you don't have to take it out on me!
- take off:
- to remove: Take off your coat.
- to lead away: The child was taken off by kidnappers.
- to depart;
leave: They took off yesterday for California.
- to leave the ground, as an airplane.
- to move onward or forward with a sudden or intense burst of speed: The police car took off after the drunken driver.
- to withdraw or remove from: She was taken off the night shift.
- to remove by death;
kill: Millions were taken off by the Black Plague.
- to make a likeness or copy of;
- to subtract, as a discount;
deduct: Shop early and we'll take off 20 percent.
- [Informal.]to imitate;
- [Informal.]to achieve sudden, marked growth, success, etc.: Sales took off just before Christmas. The actor's career took off after his role in that movie.
- take on:
- to hire;
- to undertake;
assume: to take on new responsibilities.
- to acquire: The situation begins to take on a new light.
- to accept as a challenge;
contend against: to take on a bully.
- to show great emotion;
become excited: There's no need to take on so.
- take out:
- to withdraw;
remove: to take out a handkerchief.
- to procure by application: to take out an insurance policy.
- to carry out for use or consumption elsewhere: to take a book out of the library; to get food to take out.
- to escort;
invite: He takes out my sister now and then.
- to set out;
start: They took out for the nearest beach.
- to kill;
- take over, to assume management or possession of or responsibility for: The first officer took over the ship when the captain suffered a heart attack.
- take to:
- to devote or apply oneself to;
become habituated to: to take to drink.
- to respond favorably to;
begin to like: They took to each other at once.
- to go to: to take to one's bed.
- to have recourse to;
resort to: She took to getting up at five to go jogging before work.
- take up:
- to occupy oneself with the study or practice of: She took up painting in her spare time.
- to lift or pick up: He took up the fallen leaves with a rake.
- to occupy;
cover: A grand piano would take up half of our living room.
- to consume;
absorb: Traveling to her job takes up a great deal of time.
- to begin to advocate or support;
sponsor: He has taken up another struggling artist.
- to continue;
resume: We took up where we had left off.
- to reply to in order to reprove: The author takes up his critics in the preface of his latest book.
- to assume: He took up the duties of the presidency.
- to absorb: Use a sponge to take up the spilled milk.
- to make shorter, as by hemming: to take up the sleeves an inch.
- to make tighter, as by winding in: to take up the slack in a reel of tape.
- to deal with in discussion: to take up the issue of mass transit.
- to adopt seriously: to take up the idea of seeking public office.
- to accept, as an offer or challenge.
- to buy as much as is offered: The sale was taken up in a matter of days.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to clear by paying off, as a loan.
- [Obs.]to arrest (esp. a runaway slave).
- take up a collection, to ask for or gather donations, usually of money, from a number of people.
- take upon oneself, to assume as a responsibility or obligation: She has taken it upon herself to support the family.
- take up with, to become friendly with;
keep company with: He took up with a bad crowd.
tak′a•ble, take′a•ble, adj.
- the act of taking.
- something that is taken.
- the quantity of fish, game, etc., taken at one time.
- an opinion or assessment: What's your take on the candidate?
- an approach;
treatment: a new take on an old idea.
- money taken in, esp. profits.
- a portion of copy assigned to a Linotype operator or compositor, usually part of a story or article.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- a scene, or a portion of a scene, photographed without any interruption or break.
- an instance of such continuous operation of the camera.
- a visual and mental response to something typically manifested in a stare expressing total absorption or wonderment: She did a slow take on being asked by reporters the same question for the third time.
- a recording of a musical performance.
- a successful inoculation.
- on the take:
- accepting bribes.
- in search of personal profit at the expense of others.
(fāk),USA pronunciation v., faked, fak•ing, n., adj.
- prepare or make (something specious, deceptive, or fraudulent): to fake a report showing nonexistent profits.
- to conceal the defects of or make appear more attractive, interesting, valuable, etc., usually in order to deceive: The story was faked a bit to make it more sensational.
- to pretend;
simulate: to fake illness.
- to accomplish by trial and error or by improvising: I don't know the job, but I can fake it.
- to trick or deceive (an opponent) by making a fake (often fol. by out): The running back faked out the defender with a deft move and scored.
- to improvise: to fake an accompaniment.
- to play (music) without reading from a score.
- to fake something;
- to give a fake to an opponent.
- fake out, [Slang.]
- to trick;
deceive: She faked me out by acting friendly and then stole my job.
- to surprise, as by a sudden reversal: They thought we weren't coming back, but we faked them out by showing up during dinner.
- anything made to appear otherwise than it actually is;
counterfeit: This diamond necklace is a fake.
- a person who fakes;
faker: The doctor with the reputed cure for cancer proved to be a fake.
- a spurious report or story.
- a simulated play or move intended to deceive an opponent.
- designed to deceive or cheat;
(nāl),USA pronunciation n.
- a slender, typically rod-shaped rigid piece of metal, usually in any of numerous standard lengths from a fraction of an inch to several inches and having one end pointed and the other enlarged and flattened, for hammering into or through wood, other building materials, etc., as used in building, in fastening, or in holding separate pieces together.
- a thin, horny plate, consisting of modified epidermis, growing on the upper side of the end of a finger or toe.
- a former measure of length for cloth, equal to 2¼ in. (6.4 cm).
- hit the nail on the head, to say or do exactly the right thing;
be accurate or correct: Your analysis really hit the nail on the head.
- on the nail, [Informal.]
- of present interest;
- without delay;
on the spot;
at once: He was offered a job on the nail.
- nail in someone's or something's coffin, something that hastens the demise or failure of a person or thing: Every moment's delay is another nail in his coffin.
- to fasten with a nail or nails: to nail the cover on a box.
- to enclose or confine (something) by nailing (often fol. by up): to nail up oranges in a crate.
- to make fast or keep firmly in one place or position: Surprise nailed him to the spot.
- to accomplish perfectly: the only gymnast to nail the dismount.
- to secure by prompt action;
catch or seize: The police nailed him with the goods.
- to catch (a person) in some difficulty, lie, etc.
- to detect and expose (a lie, scandal, etc.).
- Slang. to hit (a person): He nailed him on the chin with an uppercut in the first round.
- to focus intently on an object or subject: She kept her eyes nailed on the suspicious customer.
- Obs. to stud with or as if with nails.
- nail down, to make final;
settle once and for all: Signing the contract will nail down our agreement.
(ôf, of ),USA pronunciation adv.
- so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
- so as to be no longer covering or enclosing: to take a hat off; to take the wrapping off.
- away from a place: to run off; to look off toward the west.
- away from a path, course, etc.;
aside: This road branches off to Grove City.
- so as to be away or on one's way: to start off early; to cast off.
- away from what is considered normal, regular, standard, or the like: to go off on a tangent.
- from a charge or price: He took 10 percent off for all cash purchases.
- at a distance in space or future time: to back off a few feet; Summer is only a week off.
- out of operation or effective existence: Turn the lights off.
- into operation or action: The alarm goes off at noon.
- so as to interrupt continuity or cause discontinuance: Negotiations have been broken off.
- in absence from work, service, a job, etc.: two days off at Christmas.
utterly: to kill off all the inhabitants.
- with prompt or ready performance: to dash a letter off.
- to fulfillment, or into execution or effect: The contest came off on the appointed day.
- into nonexistence or nothingness: My headache passed off soon.
- so as to be delineated, divided, or apportioned: Mark it off into equal parts.
- away from a state of consciousness: I must have dozed off.
- away from the land, a ship, the wind, etc.
- get it off. See get (def. 45).
- get off on. See get (def. 49).
- off and on:
- Also, on and off. with intervals between;
intermittently: to work off and on.
- on alternate tacks.
- off with:
- take away;
remove: Off with those muddy boots before you step into this kitchen!
- cut off: Off with his head!
- so as no longer to be supported by, attached to, on, resting on, or unified with: Take your feet off the table! Break a piece of bread off the loaf.
- deviating from: off balance; off course.
- below or less than the usual or expected level or standard: 20 percent off the marked price; I was off my golf game.
- away, disengaged, or resting from: to be off duty on Tuesdays.
- [Informal.]refraining or abstaining from;
denying oneself the pleasure, company, practice, etc., of: He's off gambling.
- away from;
apart or distant from: a village off the main road.
- leading into or away from: an alley off 12th Street.
- not fixed on or directed toward, as the gaze, eyes, etc.: Their eyes weren't off the king for a moment.
- from (a specified source): I bought it off a street vendor.
- from or of, indicating material or component parts: to lunch off cheese and fruit.
- from or by such means or use of: living off an inheritance; living off his parents.
- at some distance to seaward of: off Cape Hatteras.
- off of, [Informal.]off: Take your feet off of the table!
- in error;
wrong: You are off on that point.
- slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.
- not up to standard;
not so good or satisfactory as usual;
inferior or subnormal: a good play full of off moments.
- no longer in effect, in operation, or in process: The agreement is off.
- stopped from flowing, as by the closing of a valve: The electricity is off.
- in a specified state, circumstance, etc.: to be badly off for money.
- (of time) free from work or duty;
nonworking: a pastime for one's off hours.
- not working at one's usual occupation: We're off Wednesdays during the summer.
- of less than the ordinary activity, liveliness, or lively interest;
slack: an off season in the tourist trade.
doubtful: on the off chance that we'd find her at home.
- more distant;
farther: the off side of a wall.
- (of a vehicle, single animal, or pair of animals hitched side by side) of, being, or pertaining to the right as seen from the rider's or driver's viewpoint (opposed to near): the off horse; the off side.
- starting on one's way;
leaving: I'm off to Europe on Monday. They're off and running in the third race at Aqueduct.
- lower in price or value;
down: Stock prices were off this morning.
- noting one of two like things that is the farther from the shore;
seaward: the off side of the ship.
- [Cricket.]noting or pertaining to that side of the wicket or of the field opposite that on which the batsman stands.
- the state or fact of being off.
- [Cricket.]the off side.
- to go off or away;
leave (used imperatively): Off, and don't come back!
- to kill;
(at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
(hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
3 images of How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home
Similar Galleries on How To Take Fake Nails Off At Home