Photo 1 of 6Next
Vintage Library Card File Cabinet With Map Rustic Storage Flat And (marvelous Library Index Card Drawers #1)
The article of Library Index Card Drawers have 6 images it's including Vintage Library Card File Cabinet With Map Rustic Storage Flat And, Card ., Vintage Library Index Card Cabinet, Attractive Library Index Card Drawers Ideas #4 Wonderful Index Card File Cabinet 35 Drawer Library Index Card File Cabinet Drawers And Filing, Beautiful Library Index Card Drawers #5 File Cabinet Design:Vintage Library Card File Cabinet Vintage Oak Globe 35 Drawer Library Card, Thirty Drawer Oak Library Card Catalog File 1. Here are the images:
Vintage Library Index Card Cabinet
Attractive Library Index Card Drawers Ideas #4 Wonderful Index Card File Cabinet 35 Drawer Library Index Card File Cabinet Drawers And Filing
Beautiful Library Index Card Drawers #5 File Cabinet Design:Vintage Library Card File Cabinet Vintage Oak Globe 35 Drawer Library Card
Thirty Drawer Oak Library Card Catalog File 1
This blog post about Library Index Card Drawers was published on June 4, 2018 at 1:57 am. This article is published at the Drawer category. Library Index Card Drawers is tagged with Library Index Card Drawers, Library, Index, Card, Drawers..
Possibly this has been some time because you've visited with a thrift-store, or maybe you've never visited one? You'll really eliminate, if so. Generally they've home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings, but occasionally it is possible to report some lounge is excellent enough.
Though some might look ideal while in the retailer, it in comparison with trials and could appear differently when within your home. It is no problem finding swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply take a photo of the trial for comparison goods, to avoid this from happening.
Make sure to obtain in the shop, in case you choose to buy a Library Index Card Drawers. Before they acquire goods a lot of people do not think to check the goods. Complicated to restore the furniture in a few furniture merchants. Bring samples of shades once you go shopping for traditional and standard fixtures.
Interpretation of Library Index Card Drawers
(lī′brer′ē, -brə rē, -brē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -brar•ies.
- a place set apart to contain books, periodicals, and other material for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference, as a room, set of rooms, or building where books may be read or borrowed.
- a public body organizing and maintaining such an establishment.
- a collection of manuscripts, publications, and other materials for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference.
- a collection of any materials for study and enjoyment, as films, musical recordings, or maps.
- a commercial establishment lending books for a fixed charge; a lending library.
- a series of books of similar character or alike in size, binding, etc., issued by a single publishing house.
- [Biol.]a collection of standard materials or formulations by which specimens are identified.
- canon1 (def. 9).
- a collection of software or data usually reflecting a specific theme or application.
(in′deks),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dex•es, -di•ces (-də sēz′),USA pronunciation v.
- (in a nonfiction book, monograph, etc.) a more or less detailed alphabetical listing of names, places, and topics along with the numbers of the pages on which they are mentioned or discussed, usually included in or constituting the back matter.
- a sequential arrangement of material, esp. in alphabetical or numerical order.
- something used or serving to point out;
a sign, token, or indication: a true index of his character.
- something that directs attention to some fact, condition, etc.;
a guiding principle.
- a pointer or indicator in a scientific instrument.
- a piece of wood, metal, or the like, serving as a pointer or indicator.
- a value that identifies and is used to locate a particular element within a data array or table.
- a reference table that contains the keys or references needed to address data items.
- Also called fist, hand. [Print.]a sign in the shape of a hand with extended index finger, used to point out a particular note, paragraph, etc.
- a light, smooth cardboard stock.
- the forefinger.
- a number or formula expressing some property, ratio, etc., of something indicated: index of growth; index of intelligence.
- [Statistics.]See index number.
- See price index.
- an exponent.
- the integer n in a radical &noverradic;
defining the n- th root: &3overfullradicover;
is a radical having index three.
- a subscript or superscript indicating the position of an object in a series of similar objects, as the subscripts 1, 2, and 3 in the series x1, x2, x3.
- See winding number.
- [Horol.]a leverlike regulator for a hairspring.
- (cap.) [Rom. Cath. Ch.]
- See Index Librorum Prohibitorum.
- See Index Expurgatorius.
- (usually cap.) any list of forbidden or otherwise restricted material deemed morally or politically harmful by authorities: an Index of disapproved books relating to Communism.
- [Optics.]See index of refraction.
- a table of contents.
- a preface or prologue.
- to provide with an index, as a book.
- to enter in an index, as a name or topic.
- to serve to indicate: warm breezes indexing the approach of spring.
- to place (a book) on an official list as politically or morally harmful: The commissar insisted on indexing the book.
- to rotate (work) on a milling machine in order to repeat the milling operation at a new position.
- to adjust (wages, taxes, etc.) automatically according to changes in the cost-of-living level or another economic indicator, esp. to offset inflation.
(kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
(drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
6 pictures of Library Index Card Drawers
Similar Images of Library Index Card Drawers